Annet offers yoga as a way for finding wellness in life. She provides the opportunity for her students to safely discover proper alignment and to meditatively unite breath and movement. She is excited to share her yoga wisdom and enjoys tailoring her classes to suit her students’ needs.
Annet graduated from the Yoga Studio College of Canada after completing an 18-month teacher training program based on the Iyengar tradition with Valery Petrich. Annet also conducted academic research on yoga nidra while earning her Master of Arts degree in cultural and educational studies.
Teaching interests: chair yoga, gentle yoga, hatha, restorative, walking meditation, yin/yang & yoga nidra
Learning interests: iyengar, kid’s yoga, kundalini, meditation, restorative, vinyasa, yin, yoga nidra & yoga philosophy.
When not on the mat, Annet enjoys playing the piano!
- 200 Hr. Yoga Teacher Training with Val Petrich
- 30 Hr. Yin Yoga Teacher Training with Debby Sereda
- 25 Hr. Children Yoga Teacher Training with Little Hippies
- 15 Hr. Restorative Yoga Teacher Training with Trish Robbins
- Email email@example.com to book a class